Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Package!

As you can tell I've got more pictures!!! Josh has been working on getting us a package for months now, but could never afford it or find the time to get it mailed. Before he got transferred out of his last area the sisters there told him they knew someone going to Phx to be with their family so he sent my package there. He sent me an address, name and phone number and a sentence to tell them in Spanish (since they spoke no English) and laughed and said "good luck!" Well Blanche and her family tried to call, but they said they didn't know anything about a package. I could care less about the stuff, I knew he sent me a photo cd! So a month goes by and we find ourselves again in Phx for my sisters sealing. We tried the number again (lucky I have brother in laws who are fluent) 3 phone calls later and 1 1/2 hours in the car and we got our package!!!! I'll post pictures of the purse later and the shirt he sent the kids! I got not one photo cd but 4!!! He already apologized for the first two, lost of scenery few pics of him. At least he's learning I don't care how cool the background is as long as he's in the foreground! I'm sure he'll enjoy them though. So for now we are blessed! He's doing well! Little freaked out, but really doing great! Thanks so much for all your prayers and concerns for him! If you have any questions feel free to call!
Love you all!
Cindy

No comments: