Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Chat" from Friday 9/26/08

From Cindy
Okay the "chat" thing did not work out to well. There is like a 10 min lag. It was still neat to think that we were doing the same thing at the same time. Made me feel a little less lonely for my boy. He's doing great, little attitude, but that's to be expected. Here's the highlight of our chat.

From Elder Curtis
lo siento for being a little late elder Montalvo took forever to wake up from his nap, how is everyone doing?

Ok well this e-mail chat thing is taking forever and I only have 10 more minutes so this kinda sucked but I hope everyone is doing good and having fun, how do the kids like their book of mormon kids book? I hope they like it, well big news, we got our flight plans today! so that was cool, we're still not sure about our VISA's for sure but hopefully they are in. I get homesick when I don’t hear from anyone, so the more the better, but I’m on here for another 5 minutes, a few things I need haha for the next package is,,, my red diamondbacks hat, and a calling card for the airport, we have a 4 hour layover in LAX so not sure how many minutes I will need but no more than 4 hours worth haha alright


From Cindy
So he will fly out Mon 10/6/08!!!! I am so excited for him! I will keep updates posted here or you can call if you want to know more. We mailed out a big package for him today which was a little sad....we aren't sure he will be able to get packages in Mexico. I found a couple of sites that give suggestions. We'll have to see. We are grateful he is doing so well and are so excited for this next step.

No comments: