Monday, December 7, 2009

Well first things first... Transfers... Haha my new comp is an American and his name is elder decker from California you might know some of his family his mom is from verdon new Mexico and his aunt ladon lives in safford and is the band or choir teacher at one of the schools his parents both met at EAC and elder decker is planning on going to eac when he gets back next fall with me. Our new area is pretty cool we are in a place called Tlalpan in the center a little south of the estadio azteca our area some very wealthy parts and some not so parts but the rich part is all gated off and we can hardly get in so that's not fun because it's like half our area and it's on a golf course but the area we can work in has a lot of hills haha so I get a good work out. On Sunday we had a baptism of a 12 kid who's family was all inactive but are now slowly getting back in the habit si that's good the family is awsome. So me and my comp get along really good he's pretty funny. In my new zone it's pretty cool my new district leader is elder montalvo yeah my comp in the MTC from Mesa so that's awsome. So the new ward is really good I like it but it's mostly older people very few young people the active number is about 50 so hopefully we can improve on that. So in my new area we have the best invention EVER we have a taco buffet!! It's amazing last time we went there on Friday I ate 30 tacos and a bowl of soup!! It was awsome and the best part is it only cost 50 pesos so like not even 4 dollars and we just got back from playing soccer and basketball and now we are going with a bunch of missionaries so it should be interesting but I'm not gonna eat 30 I about threw up last time it brought back memories of the Vegas fatty trip at the buffet hahaha so yeah but we have to go eat but I'll write some more later when we get done but I love you thanks for everything!
Love

Elder Curtis

Alright so we just got back from eating and some shopping I was looking for some soccer shoes at the Nike store cause they had a deal going on some really cheap shoes but we got there and the biggest they have is a 12 so I was out of luck again my pumas are going to blow out soon but hopefully I can figure something out other than that I ate 25 tacos and a tortilla soup soo good. And yeah that was the excitement for today now it's off to do laundry and read!! I'm gonna finish the book of Mormon before conference so in the last 2 days I've read 1st nephi and wow I have never read soo much hahaha and it's only like 52 pages hahaha I don't like reading at all never have. But you should try reading the book with me haha when was the last time you guys read the whole thing?? Well just something to think about.

Love

Elder Curtis

No comments: